I've burnt myself out quite a few times over the years, and I'm getting better at managing it and learning how to truly manage what I can actually handle, not what I *think* I can handle.
Some tips to keep in mind:
- Know your limits and how much you can truly handle.
- See where you can cut out activities or cut off time from them.
- Keep spending time with friends and family as a priority.
- If you absolutely cannot or don't want to cut out your activities, see where you can rotate through them (whether weekly or monthly, etc) or cut down the time you spend on each thing.
- You don't have to hustle every single day. It's okay to not work or hustle all the time if it means that you'll have more energy and be more productive when you do work.
- Even just 15 minutes of work per day is better than none, and it adds up.
Mentioned in this week's episode:
- Passion Planner - http://www.passionplanner.com/
- Afromiga - https://www.afromiga.com/
- Mikli from projecttakeoff.online - http://projecttakeoff.online/
Thanks for listening! Keep in touch: